New video covers

flexible

Does anyone know when the new covers are coming out for Cathe's latest eight videos? I heard that the original batch are being redesigned and improved.

Thanks much!

All the new video covers are done. We just need to figure out how we're going to mail them. This is going to be very time consuming to do and will probably take over a month to complete. If you have a new mailing address, please hold off emailing us for now. We're going to set up a special mailbox for this.

Hi Cathe,
You are not going to automatically send them to everyone who ordered tapes rom the last batch are you? I definitely do not want new covers.
Thank you

RE: I agree..don't need new covers

We have not decided on the best way to do this yet either. It may turn out that we do just need to mail them out to everyone who ordered them to keep things less complicated. When we get ready to ship we will post an announcement. It won't be long.

I guess I missed something. Why are new covers being done? What is the problem with the present ones? How will the new ones be different?

The new covers printed VERY poorly and were unacceptable to me. We had them redone and are now finding the easiest way to ship them all (which is a much more involved project that I had originally thought, :-hmmm)

The covers look fine to me. The great tapes are what are important to me! The video and audio quality on them is top notch. The covers are not what I am focused on! This is an expense you should spare your company...the shipping and handling to send out new covers has to be outrageous!

Cathe, maybe you should conduct a poll or something to see how many people actually want the new covers. It could be that most of us are happy with the old covers, & you could save yourself a lot of time & bother if not that many people want the new covers. I know I am happy with my covers, I don't think they're that bad, & I know the videos inside them are absolutely fantastic!!

Thanks for all of your sincere thoughts on this issue. I'm considering these options. I'll post an announcement when I decide. Thank you again!

I'm sorry to disagree with everyone but...

I may be a little obsessive, but I really would like new covers. I bought the CTX series on DVD so those are fine but Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max are on video and the covers are just so grainy and blurry. I Love Cathe and the workouts are the best but since I collect videos and have over 100, I really look for covers. I know that many don't want the covers but I really appreciate S&M going to the trouble for those of us that weren't completely happy with the covers. You are definitely one of the best companies in the business!

Thanks so much for listening to a different opinion! :) I appreciate it.

Becky

I'm with you, Becky!

I sure would love to have the new covers! :)
(Didn't want to leave ya out there all alone, Becky;-))
Deb

RE: I'm with you, Becky!

I second that! I would also like the new covers. (I wasn't sure if it was just mine originally that looked grainy & I didn't want to complain because Cathe just taped eight wonderful workouts for us to enjoy!!)
Tricia

RE: I'm with you, Becky!

I am with you guys! I also think these workouts are terrific but would like the new covers just the same.

Hedy

RE: I'm sorry to disagree with everyone but...

The most important thing to me is the great videos. The current covers are adequate and functional and their cosmetics do not distract from the quality of the video product. I did not realize that there was a problem until I read about it here. Cathe has a relatively small company and I believe that shipping out the covers is an immense expense that is difficult for a company that size to absorb. It is most important to me that Cathe's company maintain the cash flow, i.e. capital, to continue producing and distributing the wonderful exercise programs that we all cherish. I realize that Cathe is a perfectionist and would like all the covers perfect, but I also realize that rather than delay the release of the new videos and disappoint us, the tapes were distributed with covers she felt were poorly printed. I believe that it is in the best interest of the company and the consumers (us) to not pressure Cathe to replace the covers, but instead have the company focus its energy on what it does best, producing Step N Motion exercise programs. I am very happy with the S&M company and feel that it has given me some of the best customer service that I have every received. However, I do believe that even S&M must have some resonable limits!

RE: I'm sorry to disagree with everyone but...

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-01 AT 09:33PM (Est)[/font][p]Sorry, double posting! I "hate" when that happens.....

Don't need new...

Cathe,

Seriously, honestly, the covers are fine. Its the content!!! I appreciate your professionalism and eye for perfection. Why go thru the cost. As a number of the posts suggests it is not necessary. The stress and the cost are not woth it. You could put your efforts more into the production of your new videos. Cathe you are THE best. We know what we get when we open the package!!!
Loyaly,
Laura

ditto!

That is so perfectly stated! I hope hope hope Cathe reads this and makes her decision based on the sense of this post! Please do ask people to email SNM if they want the new covers!
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.