New user name

I think a good New Year's resolution will be for me to come up with a new user name! Something a little more creative THAN MY REAL NAME!!! Believe it or not it's really, really hard to assign myself an alias. Anyone have suggestions???

Hi Elaine, I don't have a name for you but I must tell you that my daughter and I just had a lovely moment looking at your photography. Your composition and perspectives are gorgeous and evocative, thanks for sharing....maybe something along the lines of photofit.....You are right though it is hard to come up with an alias, I've thought of changing my user name too but have yet to be inspired:)

Take Care
Laurie

I've thought about changing mine too since there are two of us here with the same user name. (Hi Debbie H with a space between yours!) But then, I would have to start all over with number of posts and you ALL know I won't let that happen. I'm having trouble catching Kathryn as it is! Ha! Elaine, let me think on it, your family and photos are beautiful!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Like Debbie (BIG WAVE TO YOU DEBBIE) I need to change my name, however, I would give up what few posts I have, a long way off from Debbie. LOL I feel like I have outgrown my name, as I am joyzersize on other forums.
Debbie you only a few more to reach the 6000 mark. :p :p Way to go!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.