New To Forum

A

ange

Hello Everyone,
I am new to your forum. I completed the body for life challenge last year, and also just completed another one just recently.(with good results 16% bodyfat) which Im quite happy with. I read about cathe's videos and the firm's website. I needed a challenging workout for those days I could not get to the gym. I ordered strong legs & abs and MIC. I think cathe's videos are truly awesome and was wondering if anyone could suggest anymore of her videos.

Ange

Welcome and congrats

on your recent self-challenge! I'd recommend Interval Max and Body Max! And then there's MIS...and the other two PS series...and...

Well, that's the way it is with Cathe's tapes. One just leads to another!

Cheers,
Kathy

Cathy- Thanks

Cathy,
Thank you for your recommendations. I will order the other two PS series and body max.

Ange

Welcome!!

Don't forget about the new 8-pak!! They should be out around August!! Congratulations on your hard earned sucess!!!

Don't Forget Step Works & Power Max

Welcome Ange! You've come to the right place for challenging workouts and for an encouraging and educated support group. I would echo the recommendations above and add Step Works and Power Max to the list. In my humble opinion, these two tapes are a perfect blend of intensity and choreography - with lots of Cathe's fun-loving attitude to top it off.

Welcome and enjoy.

Janet

Hello Ange!

Ange--
I too am a runner. I have been using Cathe's Body Max and Pure Strength Series since I ran my first marathon back in '98. Running, especially long distance running has a tendency to cause me to look a bit "gaunt" and thin especially in my upper body. SO, I use Cathe's tapes to get all filled in and "injury free". There is nothing like running to get and keep you lean. And running along with Cathe's leg programs ( you have several to choose from now!) will give you the BEST looking lower body. Good Luck and Welcome! Deb D

Wow..what not to order!

hehehe, welcome Ange and congrats from me to on your fitness progress!

You obviously sound like you have been working out for awhile and if you have SLA and MIC, you are pretty much up to any Cathe so I would have to second all that are mentioned
happy.gif

The rest of the PS series
PowerMax (an all time favorite of most..very classic Cathe)
BodyMax (I like to take the step section of this one and the step of MIC and use it as one good step workout
wink.gif
)
StepWorks

Then there are those new ones
wink.gif

The 6 pack is filled with all sorts of variations for crosstraining.
Cardio Kicks..if you love kickboxing..and yes, I am recommending a Cathe video site unseen
wink.gif
..but this is my most anticipated of the 8 preorders!
And Circuit Max should be an awesome workout too!

Heck..you may never make it back to the gym again
wink.gif

hehehe..you see that our lists for you are long..but ya did ask
wink.gif

nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.