New to Cathe--have questions!

Szmcdaniel

I'm wanting to get a Cathe tape, but I'm not sure where to start.

I've been doing the Firm for quite some time and I would like to get something that combines strength and aerobics. From the description, BodyMax looks like it might be most appropriate, but I'm not sure I'm advanced enough for an hour and a half workout!

Also, I've never done step aerobics on the bench before, only on the small box from the Firm.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Suzanne

Hi Suzanne!

Welcome aboard! I went through the same agony on trying to decide what Cathe tape I should start with...there's so many to chose from!

In answer to your question, unless your advanced from working out with Firm tapes, I wouldn't suggest BodyMax, that would be a tough tape to conquer if you're new to Cathe. My suggestion would be to start with Cathe's wedding tape. It contains two separate workouts, step, and then strength training. Also, you could start with Step Heat which contains some great choreography, that's easy to pick up, followed by a fantastic ab routine. Those two tapes would probably by your best bet for starting out with Cathe's tapes.

Good luck, and keep up posted on how you're doing!

Nicole

Thanks Nicole!

Hi Nicole!

Thanks for your suggestions. I think maybe I'll try the wedding tape like you suggest instead of starting off w/BodyMax.

Even though I've been doing the Firm for a long time, I don't think I've been consistent enough until lately to be considered an "advanced" exerciser--probably more like intermediate.

I like the way the Firm incorporates both aerobic and strength training, so I definately want a tape that has both. It sounds like the wedding tape does and that it also has some more challenging cardio than I'm used to--which I need to get this blasted fat off!!

Thanks for your suggestions! BodyMax may have sent me to the local cardiac unit!

Suzanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.