new step questions

adenspilot

I am looking to pick up a new step. I have one of the old F1009W steps. It is shorter and has no non-skid coating. I am looking at the F1011W to replace it, higher load capacity and non-skit are appealing. Unfortunately online there are some negative reviews for the coating coming off and it not taking a lot of weight. Can anybody tell me if they've used this model and if they like it? Alternatives? It is by club step.

I am looking to pick up a new step. I have one of the old F1009W steps. It is shorter and has no non-skid coating. I am looking at the F1011W to replace it, higher load capacity and non-skit are appealing. Unfortunately online there are some negative reviews for the coating coming off and it not taking a lot of weight. Can anybody tell me if they've used this model and if they like it? Alternatives? It is by club step.

if this is the black one with 4 risers.....then that is an excellent step.....that's the one i have (and i think many, many others), and i have had mine for about 4-5 years now and use it very, very regularly and have had absolutely no problems with mine....i looked online also when i saw this post and the sites that i went to had mostly very positive reviews....i'm not sure about the coating, but i have had no problems with the coating coming off of mine......but that's just me.....hopefully others will chime in to let u know how their experience has been....but i think it's an excellent step and i love mine....HTH:)

That's the step I use and I love it. I actually bought mine used (no clue how long she had it) and have never had a problem with it. The high step risers and slanted risers fit this step model perfectly. With the extra risers and slanted risers, I am able to use my step as a flat bench or incline bench for doing weight work. There is a even a little step mat that you can buy to make it more comfortable for when you are lying down on it.

Cathe had it on sale recently for a pretty good price...hopefully she will offer it again before March is over.

I just bought the Cathe step on the sale. I was a little hesitent at the price but I figure I've had my current teal & pink step for about 20 years!! Time for an upgrade. Plus I figure I'll get my money's worth since I use it soo much!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.