New Shoes!

susieq

Cathlete
I needed new workout shoes in the worst way and wanted to try something other than Ryka. Well, I found some great crosstrainer from Under Armor! I got them at Finish Line and love them. I did the Gauntlet today because I thought that would test them out in all aspects of training. They have great lateral support and seem to have good support in the forefoot.

If you're looking for something new, you should try these shoes!

Susan

Susan - are they the Speed Trainers? Beavs posted a while back about those. I would love to hear feedback from you, too, Beavs! A guy at work had some on today. He works in the warehouse, on his feet on concrete all day long. He couldn't say enough good things about them. I am going to try some on this week. I do need the lateral support, but remember reading their other trainer had more of that, so I'm interested to know which style you got. Thanks! Shana

Catherine - yes, I couldn't remember that name. I guess I need to go try both on. For some reason, I liked the idea of the Speed ones better, but wanted the lateral support too. (My, I hope it isn't just b/c I can get the Speed in pink!)

Oh good - I need my pink! :) I 'll go try both styles on and see what fits best with my freakishly long and narrow feet :7 Thanks for the info - can't wait to try these on. Shana

I bought the Evade. Can't remember the name of the others I tried on. These just felt better on my feet. If you have narrow feet, you may like the others better. The box said the same thing about both styles. I am wondering why the Evades are $10 cheaper??

Beavs was asking about these. I never even heard of them but when I was going through my womens health I saw an ad. I totally appreciate all the reviews. I'm always in search of a great comfortable pair of cross trainers especially since I workout on carpet.

Susan
Thanks !!!! I just went to Dicks Sporting Goods and tried on both these shoes and I loved the fit of the Under Armour Speed Trainers. I have never had a shoe fit so well !!!! I think these are the shoes I will get from now on !!!!!
Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.