New Series??

“She said it will be something between Xtrain and STS, closer to STS meso 2 and 3. She is thinking of having 3 sets of 4, with each set being a different split. She is planning to have the workouts in the 45 minute range and there will also be recovery/mobility videos. The title will might be Muscle and Recovery.” Quote from a group member

I did the Halloween Road Trip and this comment is accurate. Also, to add the muscle workouts will be a little bit slower, so you can concentrate on adding more weight unlike doing weight with cardio, metabolic workout.

I kinda thought this would happen. She hasn’t had a strength with weights workouts in a long time. I thought she would do a kick boxing or boxing workout, but she isn’t this time around.

I don’t like strength training because I don’t understand about training for it. But, with this new workouts I will do this one. Glad she is putting in rest days, with stretching and mobility. I never understand about rest days, but it looks like there will be something to do.

Hope this helps,
Jennifer Denny

Thank you Jennifer. This is really exciting news!!! Something between XTrain and STS is music to my ears as they are my favourite two workout series! Recovery workouts are super sensible. And I like the time frame you said may be the case. A couple of cardio workouts for non weight training days would be appreciated, but if they are not included I can't really complain - I have lots of fun Cathe cardio in my collection so I am sure I will find something!
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to the "Road Trippers" for posting some tidbits about a new series in the planning stages.... I'm looking forward to more Cathe workouts too!

So even tho they're in the planning stage, I still find myself wondering about the structure .... initially I thought the structure might be a 3-day split with an add-on Total Body TB (4 workouts, sort-of like Gym Styles w/Muscle Max) with bonus stretches/recovery chapters. Now I'm thinking a 2-day split (probably UB/LB) w/a TB AND a stretch/recovery DVD. That would be a different option!

Whatever it turns out to be, I'll be IN too!:D

Was really hoping to read something about it in my newsletter e-mail today.
Maybe next week
Ever the optimist!? I wish too! But, I suspect it won't be announced until closer to 2022 ....maybe a Xmas or New Year's surprise? Based on how road-trippers seemed to stress the project was in the planning stages. 12 DVDs are a lot! That's more than Xtrain isn't it?

Yay! I was just thinking about starting STS again, this winter. I recently discovered X10 again and was thinking about how that would complement STS workouts. And, I LOVE Xtrain.

Does anyone remember how long it took us to get Xtrain? Being it was 10 dvds.
I am guessing it will be around this time next year before we see them in our
Little hands...maybe not that long?...

Does anyone remember how long it took us to get Xtrain? Being it was 10 dvds.
I am guessing it will be around this time next year before we see them in our
Little hands...maybe not that long?...
I was wondering about this too. But then again, in 2009, we got STS (40 DVDs), & then later that year ( I think ...? ), we got Shock Cardio + Travel Fit (9 DVDs/11 workouts). So huge productions are possible. Then again, Linda mentioned Cathe's still recovering from the eye injury/surgery so that may be another limiting factor. Guess I'm still thinking about possibilities :eek: ... can't seem to stop ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.