New Series Question

Faythe

Cathlete
Hi - I have not been on the forum for a while now, relocated to a different state a few months ago and getting settled in. Happy to say I'm staying healthy with my Cathe DVD's....But just thought I'd pop on and check out if there's anything new happening here and it looks like there is. I looked at the new DVD's and didn't see one for "just weights" except the butts and gutts which focus' on lower body. Any new one's for upper body coming out?
Faythe

Thanks, but I was looking more for something like PUB. I like to seperate my cardio and weight work - and I like to have a variety of them both.
Faythe

Sorry Faythe, Cathe did not make a workout like that this time around nor will she be making one for the next 2 series, unless she changes things up.

Upper Body Premixes

Faythe:

Click on the DVD tab at the top of this page and look at the premixes for the new DVDs. Cathe included premixes that will let you split the cardio and weights on these DVDs. :) Body Max 2 has a double upper body premix that clocks in at 72 minutes. That should fry your upper body! ;-) Low Impact Circuit has a shorter upper body sculpt premix that clocks in at 31 minutes.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Upper Body Premixes

bummer. Thanks for the info. I'll check out Body Max 2 - if it has more of an upper body segment than say SJ&P does maybe I'll look into getting that one. I really like to burn the upper body one day, after cardio, then burn the lower body the next day after cardio and then do yoga the 3rd day to give my muscles a rest...(to some degree). But I have lots to work with, I'll keep using them for now and look into BM2. Thanks for the update!
Faythe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.