New Moon

It's cute reading all the Hot Jacob posts. I am somewhat related so I must contain myself, but I do love those muscles. My grandmas sister, is his great grandma. I have never met him though, but he has sent autographed posters to my daughter.

Ckuptime - that is super cool!!!!!! :cool::eek:

Who cares about the reviews!! HA!

My DD and I saw it Friday night. We really enjoyed it, better than the first one. We love the werewolves, and JACOB!!!!

It was so funny when he took his shirt off to help Bella, someone gasped "OMG!" It was hilarious, but expressed many of our sentiments, I'm sure.

I thought the scenes with the Valturi were too short.

Am I the only one who thinks the actress who portrays Bella sucks?? Her mumbling drives me crazy!

Team JACOB!!!

I saw it yesterday and enjoyed it as well and liked that it is true to the book. The werewolves were awesome!! Our theater had an all tween girl "New Moon" birthday party and there were many WOOHOOS whenever Jacob was shirtless, which is often in the movie ;):eek:

If I remember correctly, the Volturi were brief in New Moon as well and will be expanded in Eclipse (which will be out 6/30/10)!!

Yes, Kristen Stewart is a little odd & mumbles, but I think she fits the awkwardness of Bella.

I'm still Team Jacob & Edward - love them both :p:D

Just got back from seeing "New Moon" with my girls.

Jacob is beautiful yes, but....I'm am still a sucker for Edward's cheekbones!

Anyway, as far as the actress who plays Bella...I think she plays the part as the book describes...but...I was making my daughters laugh doing my "Bella" impresssion on the way home...eyes open and mouth agape...looking at something we're not sure and thinking something we're even less sure about...but...we had a great time!

Aimee

It was fantastic!!! Out theatre also some some "whoots" when the shirtless guys appeared!! It was great. I too, heard it had bad reviews (I personally didn't hear any) but I thought it was brilliant. It's nice to find a movie you can "lose" yourself in - I didn't think about work, BF, stress, eating, working out, nothing for 2 hours!!!

As for the Edward / Jacob debate - They are both hot in their own ways but Jacob's smile (those incredibly white teeth) puts him on the top of my list!!!

I'll be standing in line to get it on DVD when it comes out!! Actually who am I kidding, I'll see it in the theatre again once the crowds die down!!

I saw it yesterday and enjoyed it as well and liked that it is true to the book. The werewolves were awesome!! Our theater had an all tween girl "New Moon" birthday party and there were many WOOHOOS whenever Jacob was shirtless, which is often in the movie ;):eek:

If I remember correctly, the Volturi were brief in New Moon as well and will be expanded in Eclipse (which will be out 6/30/10)!!

Yes, Kristen Stewart is a little odd & mumbles, but I think she fits the awkwardness of Bella.

I'm still Team Jacob & Edward - love them both :p:D

I'm getting the books mixed up! I just really like Dakota Fanning and I wanted to see more of her. She's growing up beautifully.

Hmmm, that is true that Bella is supposed to feel awkward and ugly around Edward. Mumbling is a pet peeve of mine.

I went to see it for the second time today!! It is so good. I could understand Bella more this time, maybe because I knew she would be mumbling. :p I went with my DIL for her birthday -- the things we have to do as a MIL. :rolleyes:

Loved it!! Alice is so cute. Ashley Greene plays her perfect(imho). I actually teared up seeing Jacob turn and leave at the end....:(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.