New Michelle Dozois Peak 10 workouts

FitChick25

Cathlete
I was just wondering if anyone has bought these and what they think of them. I've been considering buying them, but I'm curious about the tough factor and fun factor. Any thoughts? TIA!

fitchick25....i lov, luv, luv michelle's peak 10 workouts....they are tough, but fun and she is a great instructor with a great personality....i don't if ur referring to her peak 10 challenge dvd set or her peak 10 individual dvds, but either way they are all great dvds...her cardio strength ones are really tough, especially if u use a challenging weight....so i say go for it b/c they are some good, tough dvds........if u have any more questions feel free to ask and i will answer to the best of my ability:)

Thanks so much! I was referring to the individual DVDs, as I didn't know there was a set! I will definitely keep these on my list, thanks again!

I only have her 2010 Peak 10 Cardio DVD, but I love it. Michelle Dozois is great. She's my top pick if I'm going to "cheat" on Cathe :p. I find her choreography fun and fairly simple without being boring. The workout I have is challenging but not crazy hard if you're used to Cathe. I say go for it!

This is good to know. I have been considering them as well and wasn't sure how the workouts were. I will have to had them to my list to get someday.

Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.