New Male Cast Members!!!

I'm so excited to finally see them:):):):):):):) I wonder if there are any more.

Oh, and they are all so darn cute!!!

All I can say is "Fine, fine, fine."

Robert with the UofM shirt, did he attend there? Just curious.

Yes, I promise I will concentrate on all the moves of the meocycles. Well, truth be told, I will do my best.
;)

Wow! What a great line-up! But how will all of those new folks fit on the screen with our regulars?! There are so many cast members now!

>Not everyone will be in every workout. Currently, we plan on
>6 people per video.

Thanks for the info! I was wondering how everyone would fit on the set!

All of this great info you keep giving us just makes it harder and harder to wait until the series actually comes out! :)

>WOW! WOW! WOW! That's all I can say :D

Add a few more wows for me. When I first the current blog, I was 'My Gosh!'. Already the previous pics there were so colorful and attractive with the normal crews and now with these new cast members! Make me not regret placing my preorder.

Thank you.

I wonder what they think of the workouts Cathe designs . . .

I know my hubby, who is an avid worker outer :), always thinks Cathe is trying to kill him when he works out with her. ;-)

Tami :)

Maybe some shirtless cardio would help Michele turn a corner...(shirtless guys, not shirtless Michele, unless of course she wants to do that) :7 :7

Suddenly am feeling quite warm on this chilly February day...:9 What I admire most of course are the professional and knowledgeable backgrounds of the new members. So much expertise packed into this one project!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.