New Fitness Products at Cathe.com

Cool!

Hey Cathe.com staff . ... could you please list the Thanks! circumference for each size of the weight lifting gloves ... that would be helpful to determine which size to order. Thanks!!

I bought Cathe Pink boxing gloves. The two pound weighted gloves. The pink lifting gloves. The yoga strap.
I found that the pink lifting gloves were a little loose. I chose a medium, but I have small hands. But, I haven’t used it yet for lifting. So, I can’t really make a judgement on that.

I didn’t buy the lifting pad bar.

I really like the pink boxing gloves.

There it is. Over all I liked the products.

Lady Vol Fan,

I haven't purchased (yet), but if you're interested in a barbell pad, get it! I bought one when doing STS a few years back & still use it regularly for leg days ... so much more comfortable on my back than a bare bar, or using a towel for padding.

I have 2 pair of lifting gloves and can't imagine lifting without them anymore, especially as I age & my grip strength weakens. I'm thinking of getting a 3rd pair (of Cathe's of course) so I can rotate & wash them more often.

I also want those barbell clips ... I have 2 sets of those "squeeze-type" clips & struggle with them, having to pause my workouts while I change out plates.

Happy shopping!

Lady Vol Fan,

I haven't purchased (yet), but if you're interested in a barbell pad, get it! I bought one when doing STS a few years back & still use it regularly for leg days ... so much more comfortable on my back than a bare bar, or using a towel for padding.

I have 2 pair of lifting gloves and can't imagine lifting without them anymore, especially as I age & my grip strength weakens. I'm thinking of getting a 3rd pair (of Cathe's of course) so I can rotate & wash them more often.

I also want those barbell clips ... I have 2 sets of those "squeeze-type" clips & struggle with them, having to pause my workouts while I change out plates.

Happy shopping!
I got the barbell pad...and have already used it for hip thrusts....it worked great! Love it!!

I bought one pair of the barbell clips and promptly pitched my squeeze type clips. I have another bar but the ends are threaded so not sure Cathe's clips will work but will have to ask if I decide to get another set because I LOATHE dealing with the squeeze clips on the threads...such a pain!!

And yes, I'm happy with both those purchases. (Haven't tried the micro loaded gloves yet )

ETA: I have some Cathe lifting gloves and can't imagine lifting without gloves either!

Woo woo! I'll bet that barbell pad is orange!!??

Placed my order today ...2 sets of clips & a pair of gloves. Something new, to me, to look forward to.

Good to know, I have an adjustable handweight that uses plates & a screw-on holder. Thankfully it's not as difficult to change/add plates as the squeeze clips.

Just an update/review ... I love the barbell clips - they make it so easy to change out plates! Gloves are comfortable... I got the large so I could wear compression gloves under ... the beauty of these (besides the pretty color) is they don't interfere with my Fitbit, at all (one other minor aggravation solved). Thanks Cathe!

My pink Cathe lifting gloves are pink. My hands are small and I got a medium.The medium is a little loose, but it does fit. Next time I buy these gloves I would buy a small to get more of a tighter fit.

I think it is really interesting with me is I got small hands. But, everything else is bigger. Isn’t that weird??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.