New DVD's/VHS?

jgarr44460

Cathlete
I am sure I am in the minority here, but are you ever going to release new workouts in VHS form again? That is the only thing that has prevented me from purchasing the new releases. I own almost every other VHS workout of yours. Just curious. My husband says we may have to join the rest of the world soon and get the DVD setup so I can buy the new workouts.
JenG

Listen to your husband and join the rest of the world;-) . I, being both cheap and technophobic put off buying a dvd player until about 6 weeks ago, but I wanted Cathe's new stuff, so we did it and.....I love it!!! Let me just say it again--I love it.

My only regret is that over the last 18 months, I bought almost every Cathe video in the catalogue and now I want to replace them all with dvds--expensive and will take some time.

We have it set up so that I can still use the vcr, the problem is, now I don't really want to (I still do, I'd just rather use the dvds)

Maggie:)

Maggie, I too am technophobic and o.k. maybe cheap - I guess I'll have to take the plunge and go DVD.I can't imagine never having a new Cathe workout. I suppose I can justify the new player, another t.v., AND the new workouts. The t.v. in the room I work out in is a t.v/vcr combo and it doesn't have a hookup for DVD. Thanks for the push.
JenG

I finally got a DVD player last Dec. I got one though that has a VHS player in it. I still have alot of Cathe VHS that I probably won't replace with DVD as it is too expensive and Ebay is not an option! But the new workouts I get will all be DVD and it is much better...:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.