New DVDs don't show on FB?

spyrosmom

Cathlete
I just did High Reps - love it!!! And some of my FB friends have done the new workouts. But it doesn't show the DVD or the name of the workout. I have to type it in under the FB comments. It shows on the WM calendar, but not on FB.

I assume you've been busy and just haven't gotten that far? Not a huge problem, but I like to see my DVD pictures.

Nan

Facebook and new workouts

We still have a lot more work to do on adding the new workouts to the WM, but we're getting there slowly bur surely.

WM 3.0

I think it will be still at least 2 or 3 more weeks. We've added some things to it at the last minute that we feel are important, but they're taking some extra time to implement.

I just did High Reps - love it!!! And some of my FB friends have done the new workouts. But it doesn't show the DVD or the name of the workout. I have to type it in under the FB comments. It shows on the WM calendar, but not on FB.

I assume you've been busy and just haven't gotten that far? Not a huge problem, but I like to see my DVD pictures.

Nan

If you mean when you link to the workout and you get that generic symbol, you should be able to page via an arrow either next to or under that symbol to select a different icon (i.e. the dvd cover) to show up on your FB wall before you post it. If that makes sense. If you don't select the cover, you get that generic thing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.