New Downloads: Workout Cards & WM entry

llp

Cathlete
Hi!
I've got 6 out of 8 downloads successfully! Thank you!

I have 3 questions:
1) Will there be Workout Cards (like you had for the STS program) available soon for the DVD's that require weights and 1RM's to be performed? How soon can we expect to see them?

2) Along with the question above, will the exercises be available in the 1RM calculator soon?

If #1 and #2 aren't ready soon, it might be hard to know what weights to set out ahead of time.

3) In the Workout Manager, I only see High Reps and Intensity, so,I won't have a icon to put on my calendar(except for maybe a generic one). Will the other icons with optional premix info be ready soon and updated into the Workout Manager?

I'm looking forward to getting the DVD's, too!

Thanks for all your hard work!:)

Last edited:
New Workouts and Workout Manager

We're working on this now, but it will take several days to make everything work. Depending on how things go today we hope to get the STS Total Body workout cards up and working.

We're working on this now, but it will take several days to make everything work. Depending on how things go today we hope to get the STS Total Body workout cards up and working.

Thank you for the working on the Workout Cards. I'd expect the 1RM's will be available in the Cards, too. Will there be DVD entries we can click on to input the icon on the calendar, too?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.