New Cathe fan

After reading a video reviews and reading things in this forum,I purchased the Wedding video to try out my first Cathe video(after years of being of FIRM believer, preceded by Kathy Smith and others!). I've done the first and second parts, and LOVED Cathe's style. The video is challenging enough to get a good workout, but not killer. The toning section actually left me sore. She is a wonderful motivator and gives excellent cueing. Not I can't wait to order my second video...just can't decide which one to try next. For anyone looking to get introduced to Cathe, I recommend this video. By the way, the wedding stuff is only a small part of the video that you can just ignore if that's not where your interest lies....! What it really comes down to isn't just getting in shape for a wedding, but looking good in your clothes and feeling good about yourself anytime - not just for one event (although some events are definitely motivators!).

Killer you say? :) Well, if you're looking for just cardio, then try "Interval Max." If you're also looking for weight work, then you might try "Body Max" which is 90min in duration, giving you an intense 30min cardio routine, followed by a circuit style leg workout, and finishes with an upper body workout.

Donna

The Wedding tape is awesome, I agree. I've never done the strength portion, though. I'm too stuck on her other strength workouts right now, but I really love the cardio portion.
Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.