Need WW activity points for Cathe's

APs are really dependant on your weight, and how hard you are working out. So there is no set answer. I weigh about 165 and when I am working really hard, I count 1 AP for 10 minutes of work.

They say 100 calories equals 1 AP. So for me( I use a heart rate monitor) cardio is about 1 pt for every 10 minutes. For weights, on upper body, I only count 2-3 depending on how long because even though I'm sweating, my heart rate does go up and get the calories burnt off like the cardio.

Jean

An old WW rule was to not count more than 4 AP's per day. You might try that first to make sure that you keep losing or maintaining, whichever category you are in. Personally, I do not use any of my APs and I have lost 14 lbs in 2 months. I have 3 left to lose and I'm at goal. Really happy about it. I do use my 35 weekly flex points, usually not all 35.

Thank you all for your replies and Meredith congrats on your weightloss!

I did some researching on the web after my post and found a free downloadable points booster & points tracker calculator!

if anyone is interested, enjoy:

http://www.halfmysize.com/favorites.htm

go to utilities,download & save to desktop and voila instant access & calculations!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.