Need Video Recommendation...

Nic14

Hey Everyone!

I've just recently tried Kest's Power Yoga vids, and really love them!! Now I'm somewhat intrigued by trying Pilates, but have absolutely no idea what vids are on the market, and what's a good one to get. I'm an advanced exerciser, and even though I was a rookie to yoga, due to my fitness level, I worked right into it quite nicely, so I don't want anything that would be geared towards a beginner. Any suggestions would be fab!

The other thing I'm really looking for is a good ab workout. Traditional ab routines just aren't giving me much challenge anymore, and thus I've ceased being able to see any results. I don't have a very high body fat %, so I would think I'd have a little more definition in my abs, however I think it's for lack of really challenging them. I've heard that Abs Yoga by Rodney Yee might be good, however I don't want to go out and buy it on a whim. Does anyone have a suggestion on a good ab vid that might do me some good??

Thanks a bunch!
Nicole

Kathy Smith puts out a tape called Ultimate Stomach & Thighs Workout that I found to be pretty good. If you can tolerate her, Denise Austins Super Stomach is pretty good too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.