Need to tighten up and lose 6 more pounds

juliemh77

I have been trying to lose five more pounds and i have decided to incorporate cathe dvds back into my exercise routine on days when i cant make it to the gym. which videos do you recommend for the lower body and for burning off fat?:(

Julie,
I suggest you post the question in the 'Open Discussion" forum as well, where we forum members can give you some ideas and you can chat with us about your situation.

Julie,
I suggest you post the question in the 'Open Discussion" forum as well, where we forum members can give you some ideas and you can chat with us about your situation.

I'm sure that Cathe can give you suggestions on losing those last 5 pounds. See these are truly the hardest to lose, it seems that the body wants to hold on to them. The ONLY, ONLY thing that I have found to get off the last 5 is very clean clean eating. If you are already working out consistently, doing cardio and weights yoga etc, about 5 - 6 days a week, then you can tweek the workouts, try harder workouts, more intervals etc. This could certainly shake things up a bit. I don't know your current fitness level. BUT if you are already very very fit and tone, it may just be a matter of the clean eating to shed those last 5. Hope this makes sense. Good luck.

Oh and PS, for the lower body you must must must get butts and gutts. This workout is kickin. It is sooooooooo wonderful, my favorite lower body workout ever.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.