Need some feedback for Saturday Dinner.

Which of the following three specials are you planning on ordering Saturday Evening

• Fish Special

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Chicken Special

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • vegetarian Special

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNM Videos

Administrator
For the Saturday evening dinner we need to give the Loews Coronado idea of how many people would like the Fish special....the Chicken special....or the Vegetarian special

Thanks Nancy. The poll didn't pull up for me last night. We have been having some internet issues and apprantly the page didn't fully load. Now I can vote.
Jean

llp

Cathlete
Can I have fish and chicken? Just kidding I'll have fish.
Hi Eunice-
Maybe we can split the fish and the chicken and we can both get a half of the chicken and half of the fish! I like to taste everything(if I can).
I am probably just being silly! :D:eek: haha

Hi Eunice-
Maybe we can split the fish and the chicken and we can both get a half of the chicken and half of the fish! I like to taste everything(if I can).
I am probably just being silly! :D:eek: haha

Not to bad! ha! :D I hope I get to meet you there, I don't see your name though.:eek: Miss Silly. Ok I see it Miss Linda.

Not to bad! ha! :D I hope I get to meet you there, I don't see your name though.:eek: Miss Silly. Ok I see it Miss Linda.

Haha- you are pretty funny, too!! :D
I'm Linda from Oregon, not from Canada. You wouldn't want to accidentally get us confused! :confused: We look way different than each other!