Need Leg Rotation Help...PLEASE!!!

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me put together a rotation to help tone my lower half. I'm usually pretty good with coming up with my own rotations, but since I hate doing legs I tend to skimp on my leg workouts! My goal is to lose body fat and I'm already practicing a clean diet...key word, "practicing".

I'd really like to workout 5 days a week, on very rare occassions I can workout 6 days. I have a step, barbell, dumbells, a recumbent bike, stability ball, medicine ball, dvd player and all of Cathe's workouts as well as the Slim Series. I also don't want to neglect my upper body! I generally have about an hour to workout each day.

Thanks to anyone who's kind enough to do this for me!

:)Stacy

Stacy
I am by no means one of the experts of this forum But I can tell you awhile ago I htink Michele it was said she did the PS Legs workout 3 times aweek this past summer and walked 3 miles a day and saw very nice things I took her advice but instead of doing all of PS legs I do MIS legs and PS legs usually not the floor work cuz I really wanted to do lots of lunges and squats as these are what i hated the most at the time But Iactually have gotten really good at theme I am definitely stronger started w/25lb Barbell and now can do 45lbBBMy sister said the legs and butt are looking good That almost means more then if hubby said it Cuz us sisters never lie!I am sure there are lots of rotations out there I tend to like to do the same thing for a while cuz I can see my gains better and I really do not like change so doing this for a couple months has been good I have just now asked for my Leaner legs back from my friend so may do this and either legs and glutes or PLB rotation Good luck
Lisa
I did this every other day so I did the Upper body on the other days Love PUB and Pure strength upper
I like superseta and Push and pull but Ilike upper and lower seperate i feel as though Iam working harder that way Just my opinion god knows ME and Power hour are hard

Hi thanks for your reply. I was wondering how much cardio you did while working legs three times a week? I have a problem with my knee so I'm not sure I can handle 3 leg workouts in a week plus cardio.

Thanks,

Stacy

Stacy
I try to just do cardio every other day at least 3 times very intense short intervals is what I am doing now just to mix it up Advice from Trevor I have a brand new treadmill which is GREAT Hubby bought it for me last friday It si very easy to get intensity in different ways either w/speed or incline I used to be avery big cardio but am loving the weights I am sure if you did this 2 times a week it would be enough just listen to your body And I bet your knee may get stronger with leg work or isn't it that type of injury? I just used to have lots of hip problems too that is why I quit stepping so much I still do Love it but since I laid back a bit the hip feels great I am sure that is from the weights too especially the upper body stuff for the back like the deadlifts that concentrate more on the lower back I htink thta is in Upper body X training tape
Ok Hey Are you the Stacy that kathy talks about from MN
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.