Need help please!

ckanuckel

Cathlete
Long story short, I haven’t worked out for about 8 months due to many obstacles including 2 major ones that were totally out of my control. For 48 I was in great shape but now all that’s down the crapper and I hate the body I’m now in! Obviously I can’t jump back in where I left off so I need help getting my a** back in shape. I was advanced when I started Cathe years ago so I don’t know the best route for starting up again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Long story short, I haven’t worked out for about 8 months due to many obstacles including 2 major ones that were totally out of my control. For 48 I was in great shape but now all that’s down the crapper and I hate the body I’m now in! Obviously I can’t jump back in where I left off so I need help getting my a** back in shape. I was advanced when I started Cathe years ago so I don’t know the best route for starting up again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,
Welcome back. First, give yourself a pat on the back for getting back into exercise. I’d suggest trying out Cathe ondemand. There are so many workouts, plus all her live workouts. You can search for exactly what you want (exercise type, length, etc).
Jen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have the ICE series? That would be a good one to start with. You can start with the easiest rotation and make it harder as your fitness improves.

Hey, ckanuckel, I agree with jcm about the ICE series.

Specifically, I would recommend a three month rotation as follows:
Month 1: standard ICE rotation without blizzard blasts
Month 2: ICE rotation that includes blizzard blasts
Month 3: ICE rotation that incorporates a more advanced seres, like Xtrain or RWH (I think Cathe has posted some of these??)

If you were a seasoned exerciser before your 8 month break, I think you will slide back into the exercise groove sooner than you think. Good luck, ckanuckel. You've got this!!! :):)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.