Need help creating a rotation with the DVDs I already own

Hi guys!
I was wondering if any of you can give me some suggestions on a month or even a week rotation with the dvd's I own. I am new to Cathe workouts and I don't have that many dvds, I own, butts and gutts, core max, basic step, and drill max. I would like to create a rotation just with these dvds because right now I can not afford to buy more, well, maybe one more, but i am trying not to. My first goal is my legs and glutes, 2nd goal are my abs. Not looking to loose weight, I am in my ideal weight. would like to be in top shape for summer time, by mid june to be exact (one month) so anything challenging is welcome. :) :D

Thanks!

Afrodita

Hi Afrodita
This is what i would do
Basic Step plus Core Max #1
Butts and Guts the whole workout no abs
Drill Max cardio only Core Max #2
Drill Max premix total body
Basic step CM #3
Drill max cardio and upper body premix if you want add B&G floor work
Hope this helps
Randi

Honestly you really dont have much to work with Afrodita....but here is a suggestion

Day 1- Basic Step plus Segment of Core Max
Day 2- Drill Max Premix #4 (Cardio Leg Blast)
Day 3- Basic Step plus Segment of Core Max
Day 4- Drill Max Premix #5 (Cardio & All Upper Body)
Day 5- Off
Day 6- Butts & Guts
Day 7- Off

Natural Beauty, thanks for the suggestions although my selection is very limited. I usually workout at the gym, and I am new to working out at home, I started with p90x, and I am enjoying working out at home, but I don't want to buy all of cathe dvds without knowing if I am going to love it. Thanks again, you guys are very helpful.

Randidiane-
Thanks for your suggestions, you did a great job putting this rotation together, I've never would have thought of it in this order. I am glad I signed up at the forum. Thanks again!!!

Randi's rotation is alot more rounded...go with that one lol and TRUST me when I say you will love Cathe. In a matter of 5 months (since I brought my first cathe dvd) I have obtained her entire collection, except one or two step videos that have complicated choregraphy. There's no way you will be satisfied with 4 dvds lol. Hope you get the results your looking for.

Tassha

Thanks Tasha! will go with Randi's rotation, and I agree with you, I think I might end up loving Cathe's workout as much as you guys do. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.