need dvd recommendations for shorter advanced workouts

I have three of Cathe's videos, Circuit max, and the two others I have are over an hour long.

I just bought a dvd and would like to ask someone to recommend a few of Cathe's dvd's that are the shortest, but really advanced either with weights alone or combining weights with aerobics.

Thanks

I think most are about an hour or more. GS Chest and Triceps is 47 minutes. But that's a short one. GS Chest Back and Biceps is a full hour. All of Cathe's DVD's come with premix options. You can use those to make any of the workouts shorter. That way you're not limiting yourself to just the short ones, and when you have time, you can do the longer ones.

If you're looking for intense cardio and weights - BootCamp and Circuit Max are my favorites. I love Body Max, too, but that's 90 minutes.

If you want full body, try Muscle Max or Muscle Endurance - which comes with BootCamp - another great one. They all have shorter versions.

I think another great option are the premixes b/c if memory serves, each premix lists how long it is - so you can pick the time that's best for you. For example, in the Hardcore High Step Challenge, there are 2 premixes: one is 51 minutes long and the 2nd one is 31 minutes long.

HTH Belle :)

How about the Timesaver workouts from the Body Blast series? There are 5 workouts that range from 38-48 minutes in length and they combine aerobics & weights, except 1 of them (I think workout #5) which is mainly muscle conditioning work.

RE: need dvd recommendations for shorter advanced worko...

I think the Timesaver workouts are the BEST!!! I highly recommend that DVD- and then you get 5 workouts that are all under 1 hour- plus you get a lot of variety (step, hi/lo, kickboxing, weights, circuit, etc)!

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.