Need Ab Hits info please!

L

Luv2run

Let me preface this by saying I already have Core max.
I read a previous post about Ab hits but I still have questions.
I have a couple of the workouts that the ab workouts are a part of that make up ab hits(of course I lent them out for a couple friends to try, being the cathe recruiter that I am-lol).
SO....,is it more work to use the various workouts that I already have and just click on the ab portion of it(I tried it with the step heat portion of my classics vol #1 DVD)or should I get the Ab hits?
From what I have read, there are endless possibilities with the Ab hits(no disrespect to Core max, but I'm just now trying to get a handle on the pikes, etc.)
Advice, anyone?
Mary:)

I do think you should get Ab Hits, precisely because you do have endless possibilities among the plank work and traditional ab work segments. She has the workouts all lined up in a string, AND she has her own premixes of these workouts, many of which are composites of plank and traditional ab routines and go on longer than the original workouts.

Note that in Ab Hits there are no stability ball or med ball routines, but to me that's not essential. Another benefit to Ab Hits is that it's just plain easier to have all these ab routines on one disc rather than putting discs in and out trying to hitch your customized mish-moshes together.

A-Jock

See, that's what I was thinking!!
I'm sure it wouldn't be THAT big of a deal to pick thru the workouts
but if I want to do more I can just add on to it, instead of repeating it or putting in a different DVD.
Thank you!! Gotta go order!!
Mary:)

I had the VHS version of Ab Hits, but my VCR ate it...I'm thinking it is time to get the DVD version. Thanks for the push - although it doesn't take much!

Tammy

Mary....I luv 2 run too!...I got Ab Hits recently just for the reasons A-Jock said. Go for it...:)...Carole

What A-Jock said.

Ab Hits is great if you have a multidisc DVD player - just keep it in one of the slots and you'll always have a variety of ab workouts from which to choose after you do your cardio or weights for the day. Unlike Core Max, the segments are a lot shorter and you can choose traditional abs from the older workouts or more planks/"core" work from the newer ones.

I use the combos in this DVD a lot. They tire me just as much as the segments in Core Max.

Edited to add that unlike Core Max, you don't start ab work with supermans, but if you can add those in on your own to balance your core.

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.