need a new step?

angie

Cathlete
Dear Steppers

I just wanted to let you know that Sam's Club has the Club-style step for $60. I was thrilled to get one for Christmas!

It's my fourth step! I started with a step from `buns of steel,' It literally broke in half during Power Max. Then a friend gave me the home version of the Club-style step. It was very hard to keep my balance on this during some of Cathe's tapes. Eventually I found a Reebok step off e-bay.

I definitely think that the Club-style step is the best and at $60, I am thinking of buying an extra!

STEP at Sam's Club

I just purchased THE STEP (the original step) for $50.00 at our Sam's Club. I priced it at a sports store near me & the same step was $79.00 or $89.00. The STEP at Sam's has the largest step area of any I have seen and is very long.It also changes to 3 different heights 4",6" & 8" I have just used it this morning for the 1st. time and it was great! I am new to the Cathe tapes so I am still trying not to FALL all over the place. You sure can not sleep during her moves!! I'm hoping a few more times & all these new steps will sink into my brain. Good Luck-Hope you have a Sam's near you!

Don't buy an extra, Angie!

Not unless you want one to do routines which use a second step, like Kari Anderson's United Step. Step Company has a lifetime warrantee on their steps, and they stand by it. I know of 3 people, including me, for whom Step Co. has replaced the bench ( the top part that rests on the risers ) free of charge when theirs developed a problem. They didn't ask for any kind of proof of purchase or anything. I called and reported the problem ( mine developed some cracks ) and within 10 days a new bench was at my door. They're a great company! So even if you're really hard on steps, you don't need to hoard away an extra, because Step Co will take care of any problems you have!
happy.gif
Incidentally, one of the people I know of who had this experience had gotten her step used at Play It Again Sports, and they still took care of it for her.

Thanks

Dear Erin

Thanks for the advice. I probaby won't buy another step. I'd rather spend the money on more videos!

Speaking of Kari Anderson, do you like the United Step company tape? What about the Great Moves series from her company?

(I guess that this question belongs on the 'video forum' - sorry.)

Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.