Neat Cathe story

RBurke

Okay, I've been looking for a new gym. It has to be close to my house or I won't go. However, I am not pleased with my current gym because they have the worst aerobic classes and the machines are mostly fitted for men. So, there is an all ladies gym that I was considering. I went yesterday to check it out. Of course I got the sales pitch. The lady said that she could tell I was seasoned in aerobics just by what I said. But, she asked me how I've been doing aerobics since I had mentioned my gym didn't have any that were challenging. I said "I do tapes at home". She said "Have you ever heard of Cathe?" I said OF COURSE! I only buy Cathe tapes. She agreed that Cathe was excellent. I then asked her if her aerobics could kick butt like Cathe. She said "I'm not sure if they are that tough". I then walked out knowing that I will have to stick with my gym for now. I was disappointed in their weight selection also. They don't have enough for women that are serious about lifting. They had a lot of balls and strech bands and so on but I wanted more weight selection - not less. I also asked if they had padding under their aerobics floor since they were on a concrete slab. She said no. Needless to say, I won't be going there. Anyway...just thought I would share.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.