Nancy324 and anyone else who eats Cliff or Luna Bars

I know!
My DH takes these to work as a quick snack.
I have 27 wrappers to turn in:(
He ate a few. He said they gave him gas:eek:

Thanks! DH and I eat these too. But I wanted to let you guys know that I found conflicting exp. date info on the FDA site and on the Clif site. The Clif site states that fewer exp. dates are affected. I'm hoping Clif is right because I ate a builder's bar yesterday, and according to Clif it's ok, but according to the FDA it is part of the recall. I've had food poisoning before and I NEVER want to go through that again.

Amy

Thank you- I just bought one that I planned to eat today and it turns out it was one of the recalled ones. Good to know - I'm already sick, don't need anything else.

I'm so frustrated!!!

How do you get a refund? I go to the website and it tells me to contact them and provides the phone number.
I call and the phone number tells me to go to the website!!!

cynthia, i was going to look into that this afternoon.....
i'll let you know if i come up w/ wnything!:rolleyes:

Thanks Marcy! I haven't had Lunabars in years, but like an idiot I just ate an Odwalla peanut bar, even though I know to stay away from items containing peanut ingredients! :confused: For the poster who asked, peanuts and peanut butter themselves are not considered to be at risk.

Cynthia: I called the number and pressed 0 for an operator. They transferred me to the right department and my refund is on its way. They just ask for the expiration date on the bars and approximately how much they were. HTH.

I have some of the Clif bars for kids in my pantry, and whadya know, they are the recalled ones. I guess i'll have to call...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.