Nancy Tucker stated new BodyFit workouts coming by end of year

Denise R

Cathlete
I saw this posted on this yaya thread:

http://firmbelivers.yuku.com/topic/33065

Nancy Tucker herself replied that they are working on them now. She stated if you like classic FIRM, then you'll "love" these! They are total body workouts. She stated to expect familiar faces and NO GIMMICKS! She is actually having people do the workouts FIRST (like Beachbody) so we'll know what to expect from them (as in "results").

Yippee, sign me up! Can't wait to see the final products! (I think it will be several workouts she is producing)

Now, if only Tracie Long can get her new workouts out soon...... :)

Denise

I can't access the link but that is cool news. I didn't realize Dale, Allie, and the other old Firmies were working together. Cool.

I love Nancy Tucker!!! She rocks. And Allie is the bomb!!! I may have to invest in these workouts as well. :D

Sue

As long as they don't have me buying DVDs that go with a different step everytime they issue a new series I will give it a try...

As long as they don't have me buying DVDs that go with a different step everytime they issue a new series I will give it a try...

LOL! I agree! I will definitely look into these, specially of they include Allie and Dale Brabham (Murrie).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.