2. CMAX
3. PCircuit
4. Step Blast

Split:

1. S&H Legs
2. Pyramid Lower Body

Total Body Weight:
1. Push and Pull

Right now, I love Rhythmic Step, followed closely by Step Blast. I also enjoy Bootcamp, Viper, Gautlet, and the BC/ME mix. Okay, let's be honest, I love all of Cathe's workouts :)

Amy

That's a tough question! :eek:
I go through fixation periods when I tend to do one workout more than others...Right now I'm enjoying Supersets and Push/Pull, which are great shorter workouts....
You know what? I can't name a favorite because I like them all for different reasons!
Lisa

For sheer fun-factor - the entire Body Blast series. The music is amazing. I love "Fast Car" as the cool-down song for Step Blast, and "Breakfast at Tiffany's" during SJP lunges.

Cheers,
Sandra

A QUESTION NOT EASY. I LOVE ALL THE BODY BLAST AND ALL THE INTENSITY SERIES. I DO NOT HAVE THE DVD WITH SUPERSETS AND THE PYRAMIDS BUT I HAVE BOUGHT THE PYRAMIDS BECAUSE I WANT TO HAVE ALL THE INTENSITY SERIES. I LOVE ALL THE INTENSITY: I HAVE DONE BOOTCAMP YESTERDAY AND I LOVE IT. I LOVE THE COMBINATION OF 1 MINUTE CARDIO, 1 MINUTE UPPER BODY, 1 MINUTE LOWER BODY AND 1 MINUTE OF ABS. I STILL FELING THE SORE IN MY BUTT BUT IT IS A FRIENDLY PAIN AS CATHE SAYS. IMAX 2 IS TOUGHT BUT VERY ENJOYABLE. ME IS THE BEST WEIGHT TRAINING I HAVE DONE AND CARDIO AND WEIGHT IS FUNNY. I CAN SAY ONE DVD AS MY FAVORITE I LOVE ALL THE WORKOUTS I HAVE DONE YET.

My top five, in order of most fun/enjoyable:

1) Step Blast (a party on dvd)
2) Imax 2 (fabulous music, ALMOST makes up for interval 9)
3) Step, Jump and Pump (gotta love those hip flexor repeaters)
4) Cardio & Weights (first time to do a bow & arrow; love this move)
5) Bootcamp (I learned I can ALMOST do anything for a minute.)

Maureen

Cardio: Rhythmic Step, Step Fit, Step Max (my first!)

Weights: PUB (my biceps will never be the same;-) ), Slow & Heavy Series, MIS (my first weight training Cathe. Ah, the memories!)

Of course, I love them all but those are my faves.:)

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ME. EVERY WORKOUT I DO BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITES. I HAVE DONE BODY MAX THIS SATURDAY MORNING. I LOVE IT. IF THE CARDIO STEP DO NOT KILL YOU THE INTERVALS WILL DO IT. IT IS A COMPLET WORKOUT.IT HAS CARDIO, WEIGHT TRAINING, ABS...TOMORROW I WILL REST. I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT ALL THIS WEEK AND AFTER BODY MAX I FELL SO TIRED. HOWWW.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.