my thoughts on new videos

kimlav

Cathlete
The bottom line for me is that I will no doubt buy whatever you produce, with one caveat: I would not be interested
in the Intro to Cathe tape and would ask that you sell that item on its own and not combine it with another workout that I
would want.

I like the idea of the stylized step, a Bodymax 2 type of workout, perhaps more kickboxing and I like the push/pull weight
workout idea as well. I am not particulary interested in high rep/light weight workouts and prefer the heavier gym style workouts
that your currently do so well. In addition, I prefer doing either cardio or weights but don't particularly like mixing them together
all that much. The format of Bodymax appeals to me for that reason as you basically do the cardio and then do the weights for an overall total body workout.

I note that you have incorporated some Pilates style core work with an athletic flavour in your last workouts and while I do not need an entire workout dedicated to this, some of this type of stuff added on at the end of a workout in the manner of a longer stretch or
functional core work would be appreciated.

I would like to see you continue to produce advanced workouts since there really are few options out there in that regard.

I appreciate that you have asked for our input. Thank you Cathe.

Kim Laviolette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.