My story of getting older

ejostling

Cathlete
I'm a bit bummed out today. I weigh the same as I did last year, but my shorts are riding up my butt. I must have "shifted" downward since last summer. I'm very annoyed by this, after all I do to fight gravity it looks like it's winning. ;( sigh.

Sally

Sally -
Oh I feel your pain! My co-worker and I were laughing (sort of) one day because we feel like we have "Grandma" butts. ;( Clothes just don't fit the same or look the same and we want our bodies back! I still feel like we'll be happier with our aging bodies if we keep doing our cardio and specifically weight training to stay more defined. I think I've finally resolved that I may never get the same abs I had at age 25 and if I don't, oh well! :D

Sorry you're feeling down & I hope you cheer up soon... but I second what Melissa said... you are DEFINITELY not alone.;-)

Kel

Don't think about your kiester. Think about your mind and the wisdom gained through living. ;-)

I am trying very hard to accept the fact that, despite all my exercising, my body basically looks like it needs ironing.

Maybe your body is better, but your shorts shrank in the laundry. That's what I'd tell myself if I were you!

Still, think of what you'd look like if you didn't take care of yourself, and how lousy you'd feel. I'm sure you look a million bucks and totally blow the other ladies your age out of the water.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.