My Otomix pants...

Spinin28

Cathlete
Not very long ago I posted about my recent Otomix purchase, I bought the camo pants and a black top. I am still pleased with my purchase, however my pants have shruk significantly and they are almost too short now, intitally they were almost way too long (I thought I was going to have to hem them, because they were longer than my shoes). Now I know some skrinkage with washing is normal, but this seems a bit much for one washing on cold and low on the dryer...??? I would like to contact the company and complain....

Your thoughts?

:)

Were they supposed to be machine dried? Most exercise wear is 'delicate wash and hang dry.'

I remember years ago, I had an Indian cotton blouse that I took to the laundromat. I washed it in the washer (as I had done before, with a little shrinkage that I knew would happen), and while a friend and I stepped out for a while (to pick up some food somewhere maybe?), the person working there threw the whole load in a dryer, and my top shrunk to look like it would fit a 5-year-old!

Kathryn's got a point there - i never dry my workout gear.

On the other hand, I have also bought Otomix stuff that shrunk but not significantly like that :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.