My first step workout ever!

geojill

Cathlete
Okay, so I did Basic Step for the first time this morning....step workouts are so much fun! I'll be honest and tell you that it will probably take me 1-2 more times to get the moves down for that one (and it's just the basic step!), but for the most part I did really well! The step/straddle moves really threw me for a loop but after I rewound it and did it again I was able to get the move down. I think my biggest thing was getting confused when switching sides! LOL

I loved the step workout, it was lots of fun and the choreography will keep me interested and challenged! I'm going to visit my parents this weekend and will bring my step and video to use while I'm there!

Now my next venture is to do KPC :)

Great job, Jill! Just wait until you get more used to Cathe's choreography and style. Her step workouts are like no other! There's so much variety and they work you so well. I'm officially addicted to her step workouts!

Allison

Welcome Jill. I didn't reply to your other post. Once you get used to Cathe's choregraphy you will just have so much fun. Even more fun than you had the first time. Good job!
LD

Congratulations!

You might also want to try the "Classics" DVD and the "Cardio Hits" DVD (in that order) before moving on to more recent Cathe step workouts, as they contain earlier workouts by Cathe that introduce some of the moves she uses in later workouts, preview some moves, and give you a good base to learn Cathe's style of cuing and her choreo. They are also, in general, fun and effective workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.