My first ordering experience through Cathe.com has been...

ConnieSip

Hey everyone, I have been researching Cathe's DVD for quite some time now and listening to different opinions and suggestion. I was so excited when I placed my order on line through this site for the Bootcamp and Muscle Endurance DVD...It arrived and What!!! they sent me Kick, Punch, and Crunch + Legs & Gluts....I was so disappointed, I was ready to workout to Bootcamp...so my questions is...has anyone else had bad experiences with ordering Cathe's DVD's?...I called to tell them what had happened and they took a message and said customer service would get back with me...is this going to be a problem with ordering in the future or I should say taking care of their mistake first. I am in need of some suggestions....My first experience ordering with Cathe has been a big disappointment...Stacey

I don't know what to tell you Stacey, just the luck of the draw I guess. I've ordered many times from SNM & have never had a problem of any kind. I'm sure they'll make it right, & I very much doubt you will have any problems the next time.

Ruth:)

RE: My first ordering experience through Cathe.com has ...

Hi Stacey,

I have ordered from Cathe's site 2 times and both times the service was impeccable and I got exactly what I ordered. I really only hear the gals here praising the way they handle the orders so I am thinking your experience was a "fluke" and I'm sure the mistake will corrected promptly!:)

I can understand your disappointment. It's so exciting to order her work outs and you look so forward to them coming so that you can rip them open! lol Sorry for your disappointing experience.

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~
Due Date: 5/19/05

http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

i have placed 5 orders since November and have received each one in a timely manner as ordered. everyone makes mistakes. i understand that it is frustrating. :( isay give them another chance! they have exellent customer sevice overall!

jes

Hi Stacey, I have been ordering through Cathe for 3 years now and never had a problem. I think it was just a mistake. I think the best way to contact them is through email. That is what it says on the bottom of the home page of "contact us". Here is the email address [email protected]

Try emailing and explain your situation and I am sure it was just a simple mistake and they will help you:).

I am so relieved to hear that this experience is not normal, I appreciate all the reply's....I feel better that they will make it right and I should not have this problem with future orders...Thanks everyone I really appreciate your input.....Stacey

I've ordered numerous times and never had a problem until I received some cracked videos. They were replaced promptly but I must say that when I initially called customer service I was not treated in the friendly manner I would expect. I was rather shocked, which is why I remember the call. However, they did fix the problem quickly.

When I received the Body Blast series, I was missing one dvd pp/ss and received 2 of one of the others. I contacted SNM, they sent me a a replacement and a DVD return envelope for the duplicate I had. It was disappointing at the time, but was promptly taken care of. No complaints here.

Diana

No business is perfect. These things can happen every once in awhile. I'm pretty sure customer service will get back with you and you will get Bootcamp soon. I had a problem once when I ordered BB in VHS and K,P & C was defective and I sent an email to SNM and got a new tape in a couple of weeks. I was really impressed. I do a lot of shopping through catalogs and online and I've never seen service like that. I think you should be a little patient and don't label SNM as bad just for this little problem. Cathe Friedrich is the best (and I've tried a lot of instructors) and you'll be missing out a lot if you stop getting her workouts just for this incident. I hope you enjoy your new workouts.

I have almost every single Cathe video ever made. I think the only one I don't have is the wedding video and one or two of the VERY early ones.

I have NEVER had a single problem. It is kind of weird how they take a message sometimes. However, they will always get back to you with excellent service and follow thru w/their word!

Good luck! I promise you Boot Camp will be more than worth the wait! (But I can sympathize w/how sad you were when you opened it :( )

This is a fluke! I have been ordering for years from Cathe and have never once had a problem. I have every DVD and at one time every VHS so don't get discouraged, I'm sure it was an honest mistake!

Jo

Actually I ordered HSTA back in July I think, & they sent me Body Fusion. I have no use for a beginner tape so I emailed them & told them I hadn't even opened it, can we exchange. They sent me HSTA after only two emails with them & told me to keep Body Fusion. I gave it to my friend that is a beginner & she absolutely loves it.

I kinda felt guilty for getting to keep the tape. I do have all of Cathe's workouts, some double purchased first VHS then DVD. That is the only time I had a mistake & they promptly rectified it.:)

Marla

I've ordered probably ten times from Cathe.com and have had a problem twice - once I received incorrect DVDs, and once I received a defective PUB. Both times I emailed SNM and received a reply within the hour - they sent me the correct/replacement items and also arranged a UPS pickup for the incorrect shipment.

I have orderd many times and only once did i receive the wrong DVD. What made it sooooooo upsetting was that i live in the UK so had to pay import tax on a DVD that i did not want. I never did get a refund mind you that import tax. But other than that i have never had a problem.

I had them ship me the wrong thing once and guess what? They told me to keep the wrong order and sent me the right one. So I totally won! I think the customer service here is great.

Hi. I've been a Catheite since the summer and have ordered several times. About a month ago I ordered the high step topper along with a couple of Cathe's oldies but goodies. I received my order in record time and was so excited. I received the high topper but instead of her classics, I received the high step training beginner/intermediate (I already have HSTA). I was so disappointed, but I called customer service and was told someone would get back with me. A couple of hours later a rep called me and told me they would send out the dvd's and to keep the HST beginner dvd!!!! I received my dvd's in two days, which I thought was excellent service. I thought I came out ahead and the whole process from the first day I placed my order to the mistake being corrected took less than a week!!!! I think that as soon as you let customer service know of their mistake they will take care of it immediately.

Deb:)

Stacey,

I also have had no real issues with Cathe.com.

Last summer I ordered the Pyramids and they sent me PP/SS by mistake. I emailed, they responded in 24 hours and told me to keep the mistake and I had the Pyramids 3 days later. No fuss, no muss!:7

I've only had one glitch with a Cathe order, when I ordered the CTX and C-Max/Cardio Kicks combo platter. They inadvertantly omitted the C-Max DVD. One e-mail took care of it, no fuss, no muss squared.

A-Jock

I know that it's a disappointed to call and not be able to talk to customer service. This happened to me a few weeks ago when I ordered the wrong dvd. (It was my fault ~ I've sold my VHS and was replacing them with DVDs and accidentally ordered one twice.) Anyway, I expected a long delay for Customer Service, but it all went surprisingly well. I called at 10 pm on a Monday night, they took my name and number, and Customer Service called me back at 8:30 am Tues morning. I had no problems at all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.