My company is buying me a Fitbit!!!

Stebby

Cathlete
We have a 6-week challenge coming up at work. I've signed up for it and starting Oct. 29, I need to walk at least 10,000 steps per day for the 6 weeks. My company is buying Fitbits for all of us who sign up! I had never heard of them before but now that I've done a bit of research I'm pretty excited. My Fitbit should be showing up in the next couple of weeks.

Do any of you have any experience with them? Are they are as easy to use as they're advertised to be? Is it easy to sync them up with tracker apps?

Stebby

I've had 2~ loved them, but kept washing the darn things...they are as easy as it is advertised, just not waterproof! I replaced it with a ZIP and have had it for a week, I like it also. I got a bright green one, so hopefully it will catch my eye and I won't toss it into the washer

My boss gave me one which I thought was so wired because I workout regularly and eat pretty well. She does not do either.

I do not use it. Should I sell it or give it to goodwill?

Carmen

Carmen829 said:
My boss gave me one which I thought was so wired because I workout regularly and eat pretty well. She does not do either.

I do not use it. Should I sell it or give it to goodwill?

Carmen

I like giving away my unwanted fitness stuff to friends who want it. I feel like it creates good fitness karma...I also secretly hope they'll get the fitness bug and then want to do Cathe DVDs. No luck yet, but I keep trying! I did get super lucky and a friend I've given some things to loaned me a fluidity bar until she wants it back. Since its been sitting in her basement for several years unused (along with unused Pilates equipment, treadmill, etc) it's probably mine for as long as I want it. It's awesome for doing turbo barre!

If you don't have a friend who would love to have it, sell it and reinvest into a fitness item you really want. Nothing again Goodwill, which would also be a good choice.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.