My climbing trip

Amysue

Cathlete
Cathe,
I'm sure you don't remember, but I wanted to thank you anyway for the rotation you devised for me to get me ready for my climbing trip to the Tetons last summer. I am happy to report that my husband had me climbing, biking and hiking for 10 days straight and I was energetic and accomplished every goal set before me!

My biggest accomplishment was climbing Mt. Moran by a technical route (the CMC). Not an easy task but I am so proud of myself and I have you to thank for the workouts that got me there!

I am not computer savvy and would post the photo of us on top but I can't figure out how! So picture blue sky, lakes, and snow capped peaks in the background!
Amy

That is so awesome to hear Amy. You SHOULD be proud of yourself and all your hard work. Hiking mountains is a very tough workout (especially with those packs on your back and the steep grades). I climbed the Tetons about 6 years ago on a family reunion and it was not easy. Thanks for sharing and glad you had such a positive experience :)

Cathe,
I'm sure you don't remember, but I wanted to thank you anyway for the rotation you devised for me to get me ready for my climbing trip to the Tetons last summer. I am happy to report that my husband had me climbing, biking and hiking for 10 days straight and I was energetic and accomplished every goal set before me!

My biggest accomplishment was climbing Mt. Moran by a technical route (the CMC). Not an easy task but I am so proud of myself and I have you to thank for the workouts that got me there!

I am not computer savvy and would post the photo of us on top but I can't figure out how! So picture blue sky, lakes, and snow capped peaks in the background!
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.