Music

FiddleFit

Cathlete
The Cathe Live productions are fabulous! Can we have more variety in the music? In particular, there is one song that is used a lot in the live routines (and I think it's used a few times in RWH series). I realized when I was doing the Dec 3 routine (Power Step) that this one song was used throughout the whole thing. Can we put this one to bed now, and use something different? Pretty please?

Power Step is a fabulous routine. Thank you!

The Cathe Live productions are fabulous! Can we have more variety in the music? In particular, there is one song that is used a lot in the live routines (and I think it's used a few times in RWH series). I realized when I was doing the Dec 3 routine (Power Step) that this one song was used throughout the whole thing. Can we put this one to bed now, and use something different? Pretty please?

Power Step is a fabulous routine. Thank you!

There is just not that much variety in music that can "legally" be used and is affordable that's available. You have to remember we do a live broadcast every week and that means music will be repeated occasionally.

Hi All! I completely understand your request for new music and would personally love a new mix every week. But it's not always available and or affordable (some songs are much more expensive then others). Therefore doing a weekly broadcast means that some music will have to be repeated. We generally get a few new selections to choose from every few weeks and of that selection not all of them will meet the mood/energy requirements necessary for the routines that I do. I pick the ones that I like and re-mix them with some that we have used in the past.

Can you use music from your DVDs? I think I notice Ripped With Hiit music. Is it possible to use music from other DVDs and other series, like Xtrain (my favorite music)???

We've already reused all of the music that we can legally do so from our DVDs. The music license from any DVD is specific for that title and DVD only. You can not reuse the music from previous DVD titles without paying a new license fee. Where this is possible we have already done so.

I didn't want to start a debate; just wanted to let you know that Power Step is a great routine, and if future workouts could have a wider mix of music (rather than one song the whole time), that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.