Music

banana1255

Cathlete
Hi Cathletes !!

So I was sitting at my desk wondering just what songs Cathe is going to put on the new DVD'S. So lets help her out and give her some ideas.

Mine are
Feeling Hot Hot Hot - love that one
You Make My Dreams - Hall & oats
Mercy - Duffy
Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
Nothin but a good time - Poison (Im an eighties gal LOVE them)
Car Wash

How about you? What would you like to hear? Maybe Cathe will see this thread and check out our suggestions. Wouldn't it be great to be working out with the upcoming DVD's and hear something that you listed!!

Oh and by the way, Cathe if you lurking, How about a music louder option.

Thanks

I'm into old school R&B and Funk. How about some Bar-Kays, early Commodores, Rick James, Lakeside, SOS Band.

I'd love to hear a sprinkling of the older tunes (80's hits) in with the music of today. I think Cathe couldn't go wrong if she used music like Pandora plays on their Cardio Dance channel! Kaskade has some great tracks. I picture myself doing my own made up step workouts with Cathe's moves when I hear the songs on that station. Lol! I'm sure Cathe will hit another home run with whatever music she chooses :)

I really liked the soundalike of audioslave's be yourself on tabatacise (even though it hurts my heart a wee bit to hear it altered from the original). I wouldn't mind more songs from that artist or genre.

Now, I’m not sure how feasible this would be, but in the next dvds it would be fantastic to hear music reminiscent of florence+the machine, mumford&sons, edward sharpe, etc. in addition to the p!nk, katy perry, etc stuff. Even if it was just in the warm up or cooldown/stretch. (Unfortunately I fear much of the other music I enjoy wouldn’t work well in a cathe workout or would force other cathe fans to heavily utilize the music off option.)

With that said, I enjoyed all of cathe's music choices in CF/TTM & the xtrain workouts I’ve tried. Top 40 songs really motivate me during hard workouts (even though I don't listen to them on the radio very much).

I also miss the music louder option.

Oh i still want to hear some 80s mixed in there, rod stewart, guns n roses, bonjovi, toto, i loved that song jessies girl, love song rosanna, then i love all the top 40 hits.
I do wish or though, it might be good to do a totaly 80s soundtrack on one of the step wos .
Oh that song im only human is good, tears for fears, duran duran hungry like a wolf! Oh some donna summer theres one about dancing. Cant remember the name of it. But i think these types of songs would make me reminise of the days, and it would be fun.. I could sing along and just enjoy myself. I know alot of cathe fans are in there 40 s and up so i know alot of us would like it.
Then all the rest can have top 40 s lol. Think id love to step to an upbeat version of do ya think im sexy.. Or rats round and round love will find a way just give it time.
Ok ill stop now. Oh or van halen photagraph!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.