Muscle Max

ruthie33

Cathlete
Just ordered Muscle Max (featured product this week)

I've been focusing really hard on cardio for the last couple months and I'm ready to step it up a notch. I just purchased a second hand barbell and weights (120lbs) for $20 and decided it's time to add some weight lifting into my routine at least once a week.

What is your feedback on this DVD?? :confused:

I really like MM. You can lift heavier with it than with other endurance workouts since the reps are not so high. I use weights that are similar to STS Meso 2 type weights. Cathe also uses the band which really adds to the burn. The ab routine is good, too.

This is by far my favorite full body workout. And it's also my go-to ab routine. Excellent purchase - you won't be sorry!

Yeah!!! I'm quite excited to try it. Right now I do some light hand weights and I really want to up my game and I think this is the ticket!!!
I used to go to a gym and do a BodyPump class which I really enjoyed. I think this will be similar except I can now do it at home. I already have the resistance bands and a couple of my current Cathe DVD's use the barbell which I always had to modify before with hand weights as I didn't have a barbell. My barbell & weights arrive tomorrow and hopefully the DVD sometime next week.

My goal is to up my fitness level so I can try STS in the New Year (I've asked Santa to give it to me for Xmas!!!)

I hope it comes today!!!! I got my "new" second hand weights all set up and tonight would be a great night for a new workout!!!

Yikes!! It hasn't arrived yet!!!! Darn postal system!!! Perhaps today!!
On a positive note, I did do Low Impact Circuit on the weekend from start to finish, without stopping, with the 2nd set of risers on my step. What a difference that extra set of risers make!! And I really found it better to use my "new" barbell instead of just hand weights. I still have to modify my push ups and ab work a little bit, but it gets slightly better each time. LIC really is a great workout.

Guess what I'll be doing tonight???? Yeah, it finally arrived. Can't wait to rush home and try it. I can feel the DOMS already. Hhhmmm, do I go right at it or do I start with the premixes??? (Hope that is the toughest decision I have to make today!!)

Now I know what the hype is about. I just found my new favourite Cathe workout!! It is really great - hits all the muscles. I did the whole DVD last night - had to modify the push ups and ab work a little bit and of course, play around the amount of weight a little, but it is fantastic. I do need to get a new set of bands though - seems mine aren't long enough for some of those exercises!!! I've made a chart to keep track of the weights I'm using for each exercise so I don't have to guess all the time. Definitely a keeper in my rotation - at least once a week.

It will be a staple for me too once I stop hurting!!! They always say 2 days after is the worst - yep, have to agree. My legs are screaming at me today. Glad yesterday was a rest day for me!

I find it all very thorough. I still have to modify the push ups and ab work but I'll get there. It's the same in LIC - I have to modify. But each time I do it, I find I can get that one extra 'real" push up in or that extra crunch in. It'll be a real victory for me when I can do it all!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.