Muscle Max - step questions want to buy this workout!

JulieL

Cathlete
Hi All,
I want to get Muscle Max today, but I have one delima. From the pics I see the full bench is being used. Well I have a the smaller step with one set of risers under it, then I have the Firm Fanny Lifter. I've used these for all workouts so far. Can I use these in the Muscle Max workout fine, or do I have to have the full length step she uses? If so I'll have to buy a different workout cause I can't afford the full length step right now. Anyway thanks for your help.

Usually Cathe just uses the bench for chest work and leg presses. You can do chest work on the floor, and leg presses on the Fanny Lifter.
I think it is MM where Cathe does barbell pullovers lying on the bench. You do need to be able to drop down below step height to get full range of motion on these, but perhaps you could just do a substitute move.

I don't think not having the step would be a reason to not get this workout! :)

Wendy

Ditto. Like you, I have the FIRM Fanny Lifter and use it for the high step with no problem, and then I do the rest on the floor, and have had no problem with this.

:)

I'm in the same boat as you, but I use the step with both risers and the larger half of the fanny lifter right next to it with a towel over it - I can't get my feet up onto the step, but the rest of my body fits without a problem!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.