Muscle Building & Cardio Rotation - June

How did everyone do this month? Love to hear your results!

For me, this was an Unbelievable rotation for fat loss/definition! It was a jacked up CTX ;-) I beat my personal weight goal and lowered my body fat to 14.2! I Was truly amazed doing my measurements/weigh in today! The sequencing of these rotations back to back are UNREAL ;-)! Each month Im seeing consistent , positive results and with the variety, I'M always motivated, Thank you Debbie, love you girl and looking forward to next months challenge }(

FITNESSFREAK ROTATIONS

Wanted to add that we should all request that Debbie's rotations be bookmarked , stickied, pinned or however they do it ;-) Advanced exercisers will Freak over fitnessfreaks rotations ;-)

RE: FITNESSFREAK ROTATIONS

Wow Delphene, I'm so glad to hear this feedback about my rotations. You go girl!!! 14.5% body fat? Holy crap! That is awesome!!! Congrats, you have worked hard and it shows!

Thanks Debbie!

When I told you, you are my rotation GURU, I meant it! I'm seeing results consistently and have already reached & passed my personal goals! I Feel soo accomplished personally, but gf, I have you to THANK for my buffer physique! I know I do the work but YOU make it possible with your daily sequencing,variety of workouts and monthly rotation focuses! You really KNOW your stuff and keep the body responding!

Thank you again for all that you do!

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION!

Hi Delphene,
I totally agree with you her rotation's are AWESOME! I'm on the second week of this rotation and before this one i did the circuit mix rotation . I am seeing incredible results! Which one are you going to do next?
Randi

She's the best Randi and my rotation guru ;-)

I'm happy to hear you are reaping the rewards too!

next rotation?
I usually go to week one of the current rotation and start over til the next one starts up ;-)

Good morning Debbie,

This will be my first attempt doing big girl rotations. I'm finally able to do them after two years of intermediate workouts. I love the idea of one body part per week. Lots of hard work ahead of me, and looking forward to it.

You are awesome! Are you working out at home to get that wonderful defined look, or are some of the w/o's done in the gym?

Well, I may be getting up there in years, but it hasn't stopped me yet from becomming or looking like a great conditioned grandma.

You are an inspiration to all of us.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

What rotation would be good after the muscle building and cardio rotation? I'm thinking a circuit rotation.
Thank you
Randi

Hi Debbie,

I just finished your endurance using premixes rotation. It was great. I did see increased endurance and a couple of pounds weight loss. I still have a few more pounds to lose but also want more definition. Would this rotation do this? I have everything but S&H and the PS series. I have Leaner Legs, Legs and Glutes, MIS, ME/BC, SJP, C&W, and Power Hour. Will any of these work in place of S&H and PS?

Thank You

rotation of lt wt lifing with heavy the next wk

heavy wk lift x 3 days then do alternate days aerobics/running. i have lost total 6lbs. im not one to get on the scale but i could tell by the way may clothes fit. my goal is to get muscle definition. i carry to much body fat. i once met my goal @ a wt of 115 lbs. im not sure if this will be the case now that Im 40yrs.
any advice out there? i know i might not eat the right foods @ times. i have cut all sweets from my diet. and exercise 5-6days a wk.

Ok, I'm back to doing one body part a week mixed with cardio. This will kick your metabolism up big time. I'm sort of doing this rotation right now. Most is done within an hour, I've marked the ones that are longer than an hour:

WEEK 1
Day 1: Gym Style pushups; Pyramid Chest only; CTX Chest only; Low Max premix #1 (this is about an hour and 15 minutes)
Day 2: Pyramid Triceps only; Muscle Max Triceps; Pyramid Biceps; Muscle Max Biceps; Abs from Muscle Max
Day 3: CTX Leaner Legs; last four exercises from the floorwork of Gym Style Legs (Roll-ins, inner & outer thigh work with band)
Day 4: Pyramid Back; Muscle Max Back; CTX 10-10-10 cardio only
Day 5: Pyramid Shoulders; Muscle Max Shoulders; CTX Step & Intervals cardio only
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Imax 2 & abs from Muscle Endurance

WEEK 2
Day 1: Pure Strength Chest & Tri's but do 3 sets of everything
Day 2: Cardio & Weights Step only premix; All Step cardio only; Step segment #1 from Step Blast; Abs from Step, Jump & Pump
Day 3: Pure Strength Back & Bi's but do 3 sets of everything
Day 4: Step, Jump & Pump step only; all of Step Blast; Abs from Kick Punch & Crunch (this is about 80 minutes)
Day 5: Pure Strength Shoulders but do 3 sets of everything; Pure Strength Legs (about 70 minutes)
Day 6: Rhythmic Step
Day 7: Rest

WEEK 3
Day 1: Gym Style Chest & Tri's (with chest, do three sets of the incline exercises); Abs from All Step
Day 2: Extended Low Max (see description at the bottom) (This is about 85 minutes)
Day 3: Gym Style Back & Bi's; Power Hour Abs
Day 4: Step Blast
Day 5: Gym Style Shoulders & Gym Style Legs (this is about 85 minutes)
Day 7: Step Max

WEEK 4
Day 1: Slow & Heavy Chest; Body Max Chest; Imax Segments #1-5
Day 2: Slow & Heavy Tri's; Body Max Tri's; S&H Bi's; BM Bi's; BM abs
Day 3: Slow & Heavy Legs; Muscle Max Lower Body premix
Day 4: Slow & Heavy Back; Body Max Back; CTX Kickbox cardio & Abs
Day 5: Slow & Heavy Shoulders; Body Max Shoulders; Body Max step only (no leg circuits)
Day 6: Cardio Kicks

Ok, this is Extended Low Max that I got from this forum so I can't take credit for it:

LM Warm-up & Cycle #1
Squats - 20 reps - 30 lbs.
Plie Squats - 20 reps - 30 lbs.
LM Cycle #2
Squats - 20 reps - 30 lbs.
Plie Squats - 20 reps - 30 lbs.
LM Cycle #3
Leg Presses - 2 sets 16 reps - 10 lbs.
LM Cycle #4
Static Lunges - 2 sets 16 reps - 30 lbs.
LM Cycle #5
Leg Presses - 2 sets 16 reps - 10 lbs.
LM Cycle #6
Static Lunges - 2 sets 16 reps - 30 lbs.
LM Cycle #7
Calf Raises - 2 sets of 25 reps
Cool down

GENERIC BREAKDOWN:
Week 1
Day 1: Work chest & 45 minutes of cardio
Day 2: Work tri's, bi's and abs
Day 3: Work legs
Day 4: Work back with a half hour cardio
Day 5: Work shoulders with a half hour cardio
Day 7: An hour of cardio & do abs

Week 2
Day 1: Work chest & tri's
Day 2: An hour of cardio & do abs
Day 3: Work back & bi's
Day 4: An hour of cardio (or 70 minutes) & do abs
Day 5: Work shoulders & Legs
Day 6: An hour of cardio
Day 7: Off

Week 3
Day 1: Work chest & tri's & do abs
Day 2: 80 minutes of cardio
Day 3: Work back & bi's
DAy 4: An hour of cardio & do abs
Day 5: Work shoulders & legs
Day 7: An hour of cardio

Week 4
Day 1: Work chest and do a half hour of cardio
Day 2: Work tri's, bi's and abs
Day 3: Work legs
Day 4: Work back and do a half hour of cardio & do abs
Day 5: Work shoulders and do a half hour of cardio
Day 6: An hour of cardio

Enjoy!!!

This one looks tailor made for a blender workout, I'll be book markin' this one for posterity! That extended part is just sick! :eek:

I think I'm going to start this one tonight! I need something different and for concentrating on strength. hopefully i can stick to this rotation!

Wendy - This is an awesome rotation! I just did it back-to-back for 8 weeks. I saw GREAT results and can't wait to do it again! Enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.