Mother's Day, I Hate Cardio

Tallchick

Cathlete
Ha, do all of you really think that just cuz it is Mother's Day, you body doesn't care that you skipped working out???????
Well, it does and I am here to tell you that since it is Mother's Day, embrace your cardio just as you would embrace your children. Love it as much as your family. I am having a hard time typing this. Forgive me. I think I have lost my head.
But hey, I did cardio, so there! Power Max. Boy, do I feel worn out. Give me liberty and (or) give me weights (sorry, that is meant for teh 4th of July)
Have a great day!!!

Oh Kate you are too funny! I did embrace my cardio by doing Cardio Kicks, just the injured version and got pissed every second because my damm knee is just not good and I look like the lady in "sit and be fit" while I am trying to do cardio. I swear I can't wait to get this knee surgery over with and get back to it. I also did CM #1 and GS Back, Shoulders, and biceps. I figured if I can't do the cardio all that well I might as well make up for it in the weights and core work. It sucks.

How is everyone today? Thanks Michele for the good wishes from yesterday!

I hope everyone is doing great! Dana, Char Char,(Kate, I can't remember if you have kids or not..sorry!) and anyone else who is a Mom..happy mother's day! It's a great day to be a Mom so give the kiddos a little extra squeeze today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.