Most Successful Fat Loss Rotation

I know it’s been asked in the past but with the continually new DVDs I thought I would ask. What was your most successful fat loss rotation? Really interested in those women over 40.
Thanks
Hmm... can't really say about fat loss because I don't get my % body fat measured; however, I have noticed I lose more weight/pounds when I do a monthly rotation that incorporates more endurance-based weight workouts and metabolic workouts, but lose more inches when I incorporate more heavy-weight workouts. I also find that the best way to lose weight/pounds is through diet/nutrition and not so much through exercise alone. Just my experience -hth.

Thank You. That’s was interesting how you lose more fat lifting heavy but more weight with the endurance/metabolic type workouts.

Thank You. That’s was interesting how you lose more fat lifting heavy but more weight with the endurance/metabolic type workouts.
I think it's more due to gaining muscle with the heavier weights which off-sets the numbers on the scale, since muscle is more dense. The endurance-based and metabolic workouts have a cardio factor which helps with the scale numbers. Either way, diet is still critical imo.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.