More surgery

IGTamayo

Cathlete
Hello dear friends,

Just a quick hello to all and to say I'm having more arthroscopic surgery this coming Tuesday (2/17)and will be away from the forums a few days. I'm very hopeful that this will be the last time and my knee will be back to normal once and for all. I'm so very anxious to get back to working out full time and looking forward to our outing to meet and workout with Cathe sometime in April. I know there are several people on this forum with problematic knees, injuries, and who knows what else. My advice - seek a reputable, honest ortho doctor, a good physical therapist and most of all listen to your body. Enjoy the long weekend and I'll write soon! Will miss you guys!!! :(

Take care,

Iris

Good Luck Iris! TAke good care of yourself in recovery. I had arthroscopic surgery on my knee when I was 18. I don't remember the recovery taking too long. Sounds like you have had this before and you know what to expect.
WE will be thinking of you!

Kathy

Will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Sounds like you are confident in your new doctor. This go around will take care of the problem and you'll be back at it in no time. Take care of yourself!

Iris your in my prayers & I'll call you on Thurs. You'll be back to working out before you know it sweetie & I'll give you a rotation when dr. gives you the ok! You know I'm good for that. Hugs, Kathy:*

Good luck Iris and hope this will be the last surgery for you! I can imagine how frustrating it must be to not be able to work out the way you want!

I'll be thinking of you!
Jo

Iris-
Best of luck in your recovery! I'll be looking for an update on your progress :)

Judy
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

Hi Iris the Superhostess! :9

Good luck with all that. I've been thinking about you lately because my "good" knee has been clicking a lot. x(

Keep us all posted on your progress...

See you soon!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.