More Slide & Glide

Murphy

Cathlete
Could we get some more Slide & Glide work? I don't care if it is mixed in with another dvd, just give me more!

nikkigiovanni said:
I agree. Those discs are so much fun. You can do a perfect moonwalk with the discs. Just like Michael Jackson, lol!

Nikki, the Moon Walk!?!? Lol! Love my new discs!!!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Cathe can't just stop at 1 Slide & Glide video!! I agree, give us more!

1) S&G cardio only (at least 1hr or more w/premixes)
2) S&G total body conditioning (upper, lower, abs)
3) S&G mixed with step? So maybe a hi/low step routine which features moves off the step with the discs.

I did the slide DVD last night. The only thing I did not enjoy are the burpees. Going down to do the burpees and then jumping up gave me a headache. Do we really need so many burpees?

While I will agree with that last post that I don't like all the burpees- too hard on my shoulder and wrist injuries; I LOVED Slide n Glide!!!

I did this workout for the first time today as I wasn't able to do the workouts when I first got them months ago. I think this is going to be a gem in the Cathe Library. It has cardio that doubles as body weight leg toning and an excellent upper body and core segment. I loved how the firewalkers were used and only wish more toning with the FW Band would be used.

My vote is for more Slide n Glide workouts of all types including SnG 2, SnG Step, and SnG Strength!!!!!

Another fan of SnG here! :). Back in the mid-90s, I belonged to a gym that held slide classes & I LOVED them. Legs & glutes are trouble zones for me and slide workouts are really great for targeting those areas! Would I vote for more sliding disc work from Cathe? Absolutely! Bring it, please?! :D

I'd like another Slide & Glide too. I like the idea of have a 60 minute cardio only option. Right now Slide & Glide (cardio only) is my go to workout when I have leg DOMS. It is a miracle worker!

I don't do burpees because of a back issue; bending down so often and quickly would throw it out. SSOOOO.... I just go down and stay down and either do a plank, pushups/pushups-jack legs, or mountain climbers;
Does anyone else have a substitute?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.