More info on new workouts

I am so intrigued by the description of Ramped Up Upper Body.

Remember for Upper Body, that us Cathletes REALLY like options of short & longer premixes! ;)

I know I asked somewhere,but will there be a low impact modifier in the cardio parts?

And I know I said this somewhere too, but we also like lots & lots of chapters! :)

Yes, there will be pre-mixes, but video lengths will not be known until after the workouts are filmed and edited.

Does anyone know level the new workouts will be? I am hoping for advance level. If there are at an intermediate level, I probably will reviews before I order.

So glad SNM replied. With all intermediate stuff produced lately: idea workout, fit tower and ICE series ; it's high time to ramp it up ;);)##cathe'snotdone;) #INTENSE

I am so intrigued by the description of Ramped Up Upper Body.

Remember for Upper Body, that us Cathletes REALLY like options of short & longer premixes! ;)

It's going to be tough just the way most of us like it. We will be gasping for air, keeping a good tension well contracted muscles while the HR monitor is showing more than 60% effort. Get ready ;);):)
#youwillbefine

I thought Cathe said the IDEA bootcamp workout was advanced?

Not sure Jen about that one --- It is an educational workout similar to the Road trip Bootcamp class.
You may compare it and assess if it is advanced or not.

I have not seen it listed as advanced. Nor have I heard anything implying it was.:)

ETA, Here below is the description of the workout as extracted from IDEA site:)

Ready...Set...Go! Join Cathe in this nonstop, action packed, circuit-based masterclass that leaves no body part untouched and no calorie uncrushed. This high energy boot camp experience combines rounds of intense cardio interval training followed by lower/upper body sculpting and unique core training. To get the job done, we'll use steps, tubing and body bars! Get ready to get sweaty and learn some new training techniques to integrate into your own classes and boot camps.

Last edited:
Ready...Set...Go! Join Cathe in this nonstop, action packed, circuit-based masterclass that leaves no body part untouched and no calorie uncrushed. This high energy boot camp experience combines rounds of intense cardio interval training followed by lower/upper body sculpting and unique core training.

@jengollf
Based on description above, I can just assume it is advanced as it is an educational dvd for trainer.
A part from that, Cathe quoted in previous thread it is intense.
Please let us all know should you review it on your blog:)

Thanks Nathalie! I was just wondering if you had heard something I hadn't since you grouped it together with her other intermediate workouts.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.