More endurance workout , less squat and lunges more floor work - also have Idea for

SHANI

Hello Cathe , I would like to buy a tape from you that has more reps in each set (25 reps in each set) that combine different counting systems and that combine intense standing toning for upper and lower body + intense lower body floor work on the stability ball that targets the hamstrings , inner and outer thighs + a short ( 5minutes)
but intense ab work .

for 6 pack series I would like to see a series with a lot of aerobics , and a system that is flexible , you can workout 5 times a week and get enough workout but you can also workout 6 times a week without overtrain .
let me show you what I mean :

* tape that has 6 minutes warm up + 28 minutes intense kickboxing that do'nt take too much floor space+ section with 7 minute biceps work and 7 minutes triceps work + 6 minutes intense ab work + 6 minutes a stretch

* tape that combine very intense aerobic (but do'nt take too much floor space) combine with leg work - 6 minutes of warm up , 15 minute of step aerobic combine with high reps sets of squats , lunges on and off the step , dead lifts
and another 12 minutes of boot camp kind aerobic combined with high reps sets of pile squats , leg presses and side lunges . + 8 minutes shoulders work+ 8 ninutes floor work
on the stability ball (for legs) + 6 minutes stretch

*6 minutes of warm up + 25 minutes intense and interesting step aerobic + 7 minutes back work + 7 minutes chest work +
9 minutes of tough ab/core segment + 6 minutes of stretch

* total body endurance workout as I wrote before .

*all cardio tape on a step that is intense and interesting but you also break down the moves a little .

* boot camp 2 tape , with 9 circuit instead of 8 , to make it extra challanging . some of the ab work will be in standing position .

I don't have dvd , please make comftarble workouts for those who don't have dvd . I can't put the core work in boot camp at the end , so I prefer some of the ab segments will be in standing (I expirianced some tough standing ab work) in addition to that , 2 body parts per day add a lot of rotations choices for people who don't have dvd .
I will be very happy if you do the exact tapes I described , but if my ideas don't seems good enough , please still consider some of my suggestions - especially the suggestion on working more on the hamstrings , abductors and adductors and less on the quads .
I fell thaty leg presses , lunges on the step , reverse lunges on the step are better for working more on hams and less on the quads but they still work on the quads a lot . reducing squats and lunges and adding dead lifts , pile squats and intense floor work are just necessery for people like me .

About the 6 pack

I meant that the tapes that have short upper body section
with cardio , the upper body sections will be done in slow and heavy way , so it's not going to be the same as the high rep total body tape .
all the lower body section will be done in endurance way -
all the chicks with thick thighs where are you to support me?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.