MMA Kickbox and CCC

lina9496

Cathlete
I was only able to squeeze in 2 Shock Cardio workouts because I had hand surgery today.
CCC - I loved it. I felt energized, strong and tight after this workout.
MMA Kickbox - Once I master the new moves, I'll give it more power to get my heartrate up and work it to the max.
I am drooling as I see the other workouts sitting on my shelf. Until I can workout again, I'll be living vicariously through all of you.
Happy New Year!

I was only able to squeeze in 2 Shock Cardio workouts because I had hand surgery today.
CCC - I loved it. I felt energized, strong and tight after this workout.
MMA Kickbox - Once I master the new moves, I'll give it more power to get my heartrate up and work it to the max.
I am drooling as I see the other workouts sitting on my shelf. Until I can workout again, I'll be living vicariously through all of you.
Happy New Year!

I tried them both and thought they were fun. Also did mma boxing which was really fun too. Similar to MMA KB, just w/out the kicking, but the drills have leg work so you do use those legs. I can't wait to try Fusion, I chickened out and did KB, but I'll try that one this week.
I hope you hand feels better soon.
Autumn

Thanks, Autumn. I had the same surgery last year. I hope the recovery is quicker this time. Enjoy your workouts!

Hope your recovery is quick and smooth! I actually think some of Shock Cardio (MMAs, especially) will become harder the more often I do them as once I know the moves I can focus on form of punches, height of kicks, etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.