Mixing Cardio with PS and MIS series

Anna

Hi Cathe:

I just ordered a whole bunch of your tapes and am eagerly waiting for them to arrive! I ordered all three PS series, MIS, MIC, and IntervalMax. Although I haven't gotten them yet, I wanted to ask about how to use them in a rotation to get the best effects. I realize you probably have gotten a whole bunch of questions on this topic, so if I am duplicating, I apologize and could you or someone send me to the posts where I could get the info?

I am a fairly advanced exerciser, I've been using the Firm videos for about a year. I usually do a strength tape one day, cardio the next, both about an hour long. I've lost all the weight I want to, and I think my body fat % is okay, now I want to work for more muscle definition and CUT!

I understand from previous posts to do the PS series three times a week (like Mon/Wed/Fri). My questions are:

1. Where do MIS, MIC, and IntervalMax fit into this PS rotation?
2. How much cardio should I incorporate into the rotation with the goal of getting cut? Is it better to alternate strength/cardio every other day as I have been, or should I do both one day, rest the next, both the next day, etc. What's the best way?
3. How much cardio and for how long/intensity?

Sorry for being so long, just wanted to get your GOOD advice. Again, can't wait until I get the videos! THANKS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.